Brunello Wine Tour
Tours with tastings at Montalcino Wineries
Brunello di Montalcino is considered one of the best wines in the world and has its roots in the passion of the inhabitants of the Crete Senesi and the ancient winemaking tradition handed down from generation to generation.
This tour will allow you to get in touch with the natural authenticity and charm of the territory on which Montalcino stands, made world-famous by the Sangiovese vine, which is expressed in its magnificence in Brunello.
You will taste prestigious wines in the best wine cellars of the area and discover Montalcino, the splendid Abbey of Sant'Antimo and the wonderful surrounding areas.
- Frequency: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- Departure time: 12:00pm
- Duration: 5h
- Departure location: San Gimignano
- Private minivan with every comfort for up to 8 people
- English-Italian tour leader
- Visit to Montalcino and its fortress and free time for shopping for typical products
- Wine tasting at two renowned Montalcino wineries
- Tasting of bruschetta, salami and typical Tuscan cheeses
- Possibility of buying wine at the winery visited at advantageous prices